We are looking for a skilled and motivated individual to join our customer support team as a software application support/helpdesk representative. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing timely and effective support to our restaurant POS clients who are using our POS software application solutions in their restaurants. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, resolving technical issues, and providing guidance to our customers in a variety of global locations.
- Respond to customer enquiries and requests for assistance in a timely manner via email, chat or occasionally via phone.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network, connectivity and software application issues reported by customers, and escalate issues to the appropriate team if necessary.
- Provide guidance and training to customers on how to install, set up and use our POS software application.
- Keep accurate records of all customer interactions, enquiries, and resolutions using our ticketing system.
- Collaborate with other team members and departments to identify and resolve issues or provide feedback on product enhancements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest updates and features of our POS software application.
- Applicants with at least an associate degree from Information Technology/ Information Systems/ Computer Engineering/IT Fields will be viewed favorably but it’s not essential as on-the-job training will be provided and skills and experience will carry equal importance.
- 1-2 years of experience in technical support, preferably in a network/software support/helpdesk role.
- Excellent communication in English (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and CRM tools is preferred.
- Familiarity with restaurant operations and POS systems is a plus.
- Willingness to work shifts and outside of normal business hours to help provide global coverage.
If you have a passion for customer service and technical support and are looking to join a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to help our restaurant customers succeed with our POS software application.