We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Software Tester to join our Awesome Engineering Team at our offices in Bali or Bandung.
Job Overview: A Senior Tester is responsible for leading the testing of software applications to ensure that they meet customer requirements and are free of defects. They will work closely with the development and quality assurance teams to ensure that software solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality.
- Design and Create test scenarios, including test plans and test cases.
- Execute test cases and report defects.
- Participate in the testing efforts for multiple projects, helping to ensure that software solutions are delivered on time, within budget, and to a high standard of quality.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand requirements and ensure that test cases are comprehensive.
- Perform regression testing to ensure that defects are not reintroduced.
- Experience in testing across multiple platforms and devices. Mentor and coach junior and mid-level testers.
- Continuously improve technical knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing.
- Good knowledge of advanced testing techniques — test design, planning, strategy, test approaches & techniques, and bug advocacy
- Experience in testing practices in addition to manual testing, such as unit testing, regression testing, sanity testing, system testing, stress testing, and load testing.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in API testing and automation testing.
- Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Had a good sense of UI, UX, automation, and Performance in the Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Certification in testing tools or testing skills desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Eager to learn, have a strong work ethic, and are committed to developing their skills and sharing their knowledge in their team.