We are currently looking for an experienced Software Tester to join our Awesome Engineering Team at our offices in Bali or Bandung.
Testers works as part of a delivery team, they will participate in project wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents.
Effectively communicate to the Project Manager, Business Analyst and Developer about testing activities and findings in oral and written formats. You may also interact with clients in order to perform guided User Acceptance Testing, also collect some feedbacks and issues from the sessions.
A demonstrated ability to work effectively and harmoniously as part of an independent test team within a project-service- organisation context is required.
For a certain level of Tester, will need to develop and execute automated tests using the selected tool, which will likely require programming in some form of scripting language.
In this role you will:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to Project Manager.
- Interacting with clients to guide UAT sessions and review product performance and usability.
- Providing detailed and concise documentation related to testing in the project
- Participate in a test automation tool selection process for an automated component testing environment.
- At least a bachelor’s degree from any IT, Business, or Engineering major.
- Certification in testing tools or testing skills desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Software Quality Assurance.
- Have sufficient IT knowledge to be able to interact with Developers on the same professional level.
- Excellent people skills
- Understanding of software Quality Assurance Methodology and Process
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
- Quick learner, you will need to master systems in the quickest way possible.
- Good written and verbal communication, including technical writing
- Fluent in English — both written and verbal
- Able to work in teams with minimum supervision
Nice to have:
- Experienced in programming, system administration, or database administration experience is a plus.
- Experience in Automation Test
- Experienced in Agile or Kanban development methodologies
- Had a good sense of UI, UX, automation, and Performance in Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- At least some knowledge of / more extensive experience with content management and document management systems is a plus.